Bardia Jungle Safari
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Nepalgunj & back by flight
4 Days Travel Itinerary:
- Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Nepalgunj & drive to Bardia National Park.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Drive to Kathmandu Airport.
- Fly to Nepalgunj, 1 hr flight.
- Arrival and drive to Bardia National Park, 85 km - 2 hrs by private car.
- Check into hotel and brief introduction to the whole program.
- Have lunch.
- After short rest, proceed to visit the Tharu's lifestyle and their culture in the nearby Tharu Village.
- Visit Bardia National Park Center and Crocodile Breeding Center.
- Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at resort.
- Day 02: Explore Bardia National Park.
- Whole day walk through the natural dense forest to explore the wildlife with a guide.
- Day 03: Explore Bardia National Park.
- Today's activities are Jungle Walk, Elephant Back Safari, and Jeep Safari.
- Day 04: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Bird Watching tour in the morning.
- After lunch drives back to the airport.
- Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- Bardia Jungle Safari Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu & Nepalgunj airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and back flight tickets.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation at Bardia.
- Everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- All the above-mentioned jungle activities at Bardia.
- Necessary park permits, and entry fees.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills like Minera Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Kathmandu.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.
- Bardia Jungle Safari - Related Infos
- 4 days